At Latin Heroes, we are always trying to grow our amazing team! We welcome educators who want to share their passion for their native language with children.
We are looking for native Spanish speakers in the Chicago area to teach children between 1-13 years old. Experience in teaching, tutoring, coaching and babysitting is highly preferred. As we are growing, we are hiring teachers on a part-time basis. This is a great opportunity for full-time moms, college students and people who are exploring a career in the education field.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
· Native speaker of Spanish or equivalent proficiency (speaking, writing and reading).
· Passionate about language education, energetic, fun and with a positive attitude.
· Must feel comfortable working with children, parents and school administrators.
· Studies in early childhood education, translation, theater, music or arts.
· Have at least 1 year of experience working with children in a classroom setting.
· Professional communication in English to interact with clients, supervisors and management.
If you think this is the right job for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org